Find What Time Panera Serves Breakfast & The Most Popular Breakfast Items
Last Update: January 12, 2017
Known for their fresh salad and soup combinations, once loyal lunch fans get a look at their menu, they’ll find something to love of breakfast at Panera. They take pride in their low-calorie high-flavor breakfast menu that won’t make anyone guilty.
Everyone loves the homemade style bakery of Panera and they’re bringing it to breakfast too! With an assortment of muffins and cakes, Panera’s menu can cater to your sweet tooth bright and early.
Panera Breakfast Hours & Days
- Monday – Friday: 6 AM – 10:30 AM
- Saturday: 6 AM – 11 AM
- Sunday: 6:30 AM – 11 AM
Panera Bread Breakfast Menu Items
Welcome the toasted bread and melted cheese of paninis onto your breakfast table. While many people have never tried a “souffle”, Panera will graciously entice your taste buds to a new food with delicious flavor pairings.
Panera also has their health-conscious customers in mind. There are meatless and gluten-free options available for those on request.
- Avocado, Egg White, & Spinach Breakfast Power Sandwich: $4.09
- Turkey Sausage, Egg White, & Spinach Breakfast Power Sandwich: $4.09
- Ham, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Power Sandwich: $4.09
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese on Ciabatta: $4.09
- Egg & Cheese on Ciabatta: $3.59
- Mediterranean Egg White on Ciabatta: $4.09
- Sausage, Egg, & Cheese on Ciabatta: $4.09
- Steak & Egg on Everything Bagel: $5.19
- Egg & Cheese on Asiago Cheese Bagel:
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese on Asiago Cheese Bagel: $4.09
- Four Cheese Baked Egg Souffle: $4.09
- Spinach & Artichoke Baked Egg Souffle: $4.09
- Spinach & Bacon Baked Egg Souffle: $4.09
- Ham & Swiss Baked Egg Souffle: $4.09
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Apple Chips & Pecans: $4.19
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Summer Blueberries & Granola: $4.19
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Strawberries & Pecans: $4.19
- Power Almond Quinoa Oatmeal: $4.19
- Strawberry Granola Parfait: $3.79
- Seasonal Fruit Cup: $2.59
- Bagel: $1.05
- Bagel with Cream Cheese Spread: $2.30
- Jalapeno & Cheddar Bagel: $1.34
- Chocolate Chip Bagel: $1.34
- French Toast Bagel: $1.34
- Blueberry Bagel: $1.34
- Cinnamon Swirl & Raisin Bagel: $1.34
- Cinnamon Crunch Bagel: $1.34
- Asiago Cheese Bagel: $1.34
Panera Bread’s Most Popular Breakfast Foods
Steel Cut Oatmeal: Apple chips, pecans, and strawberries are some of the few garnishes available in Panera’s steel cut oatmeal selections. With the quick availability of fast food and the freshness of warm milk and oats, customers will never eat out-of-the-box oatmeal again.
Seasonal Fruit Cup: As one of the healthiest options on the menu, fruits are freshly cut and served in a small cup. Ringing in at 60 calories, some may find that it’s so delicious, they want more than one! Also known as the seasonal fruit cup, Panera serves only the fruits that are in-season at the time.
Breakfast Power Sandwiches: The power sandwiches are the newest items on the menu, offering selections with or without spinach, but plenty of eggs and cheese to satisfy that morning hunger.
Bagels: Available in a variety of options, Panera’s bagels are both simple and delicious. From a spicy jalapeno and cheddar to a sweet French toast or chocolate chip bagel, fans can enjoy bagels to their heart’s content.